View Profile Raeldor

All 30 Game Reviews

14 w/ Responses

Great writing and good questions and points made!

DeSaGames responds:

Thanks!
This game isn't too heavy on the narrative so I was a bit irked by the script but it's good to hear people are enjoying it!

The game is fine and engaging, but I think there is some bugs on the letter levels, like the girl robot says Q and C at the same time or the speech looks like is cut out at the begginging making it a little difficult to understand correctly. The other modes are okay.

Munguia responds:

Thank you, i used your API for medals, works ok, :)

Great game!, I loved every level, and I understand why you didn't put that blue boss, it's very long and any mistakes makes you start over, but still I think I found one bug In that boss, looks like that some hits can miss him making it ubeatable at the end, or I'm missing something I have to do In de "saw" part, I shoot both eyes but there is nothing left to do :S.

Well great game, and full of secrets, I love that on games!

Great aesthetic and I love the music too. I'ts a shame that you cannot develop this game longer. I hope that you have time or the desire to redo the game from scratch would be awesome. I want to see more of this!

I touched the planet.

At least this Cyberix3D game isn't a broken mess (like the others I tried).

I like the idea and the platforming of the game, I hope you expand on it because it felt a little too short.

Demastudios responds:

Hey had said not to touch the planet!
However thanks for the vote and the comment!

I love the style of this game!
My only complain is that I recomend to put a mute button, I'm used to listen to podcasts when I play in newgrounds unless I really need to listen the game or the soundtrack is great it's not bad but too loud maybe.

P.D: What engine did you do the game? If I can ask, because I feel the game has a very tight and responsive controls and a good performance.

OzzieHP responds:

thanks! I used construct 2 to make the game https://www.scirra.com/construct2

Hey, much better than the previous one, but I miss more levels, it's a very short game but fun anyways!

Still, I think it's better to update te previous one and announce everywhere you can that you updated the game, because, even if I vote positively it's not a good practice to publish the same game twice. :S

tristababy responds:

ok,thank you for your kindly suggestion! :)

It's fun but there are some bugs, the ball can go inside the paddle and bounce untill falls from it, the bounce mechanics are too much 90 degrees turns and that makes it hard to go for the objectives. And finally the game starts just when the newgrounds popup appears possibly makeing you fail the first level before you can respond to it.

tristababy responds:

Thank you for your comments and suggestions.

I really want to see more of this game but right now is really unplayable. First tou need to lock the mouse to the center of the screen because when you turn the mouse gets to the screen border and the character doesnt turn anymore, and can make you click outside the game accidentally pausing the game.

Please fix it first. No offence.

The game crashes chrome, sorry :(

Self-sufficient developer, doing my own stuff: Games, art, and some awful music.
I do comisions and work for some select people. Contact me!

34, Male